A.K.A. IV RHP/EBOO
Oxygenating and ozonating blood, while filtering it before returning back to you. This is a 60 minute ongoing procedure, so please plan for 90 minutes.
$1250 (Regular) | $1150 (Member)
Recirculatory Hemoperfusion (RHP) also known as Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation (EBOO)
Our world has become increasingly and often irreversibly more toxic than any time in the past. Most people are depleted in essential nutrients, meanwhile constantly being exposed to toxic inorganic chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals and biotoxins.
In turn, humans have become far more susceptible to chronic infectious diseases, chemical sensitivities, immune, endocrine and/or metabolic dysregulation. In this toxic environment, patients now require more foundational and targeted treatments to achieve the same results that decades ago were solved with less aggressive medical interventions.
Although we have seen conventional medicine excel in prolonging life, we now struggle more than ever with optimizing the quality of life.
Verve Holistic Health is committed to leading in health with cutting-edge therapies to safely achieve improvement in quality of life with longer term benefits for longevity.
Other published papers on ozone therapies have shown healing effects on interstitial cystitis, chronic hepatitis, herpes infections, dental infections, diabetes, and macular degeneration. Read more peer-reviewed articles here:
Because ozone enhances tissue oxygenation and blood flow, ozone therapies relieve pain and inflammation and remove excess free radicals, which are key to rejuvenation and overall health.
Recirculatory Hemoperfusion (RHP) or Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation (EBOO) treatment exposes blood to medical-grade oxygen (O2) mixed with ozone (O3-), alongside filtering the blood before it is returned.
This treatment is intended to purify the blood, and enhance cell oxygen levels, blood flow and healing.
Clinical experience and studies suggest EBOO / RHP:
- modulates the immune response to infectious disease by its ability to kill viruses, fungi, and pathogenic bacteria.
- improves the cellular utilization of oxygen that reduces ischemia in cardiovascular diseases.
- induces an increase in NAD+, which has a positive effect on overall energy, metabolic and neurological functions.
- causes the release of growth factors that stimulate damaged joints and degenerative discs to regenerate.
- reduces or even eliminates many cases of chronic pain through its action on pain receptors.
- RHP / EBOO ozone therapy can help with a range of health issues and problems including:
- Killing viruses and bacteria
- Neutralizing toxic substances
- Reducing joint pain
- Helping address inflammatory conditions like arthritis, nephritis, and others
- Pain management
- Helping address autoimmune disorders like MS and fibromyalgia
- Improving the symptoms of peripheral artery disease
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Skin disorders
- Eye diseases
- Heavy metal poisoning
- Chronic fatigue
- Respiratory diseases
- Fungal or yeast disorders
- Lyme disease
- Chronic bladder conditions
- Chronic hepatitis
A basic venipuncture will be typically performed in one arm, with your blood then flowing through a tube into the machine where it will be filtered, ozonated, and then returned to enter your body through a 2nd venipuncture location in the other arm.
The power of these therapies lies in both the ozonation and the filtration process. This process takes about one to two hours.
The number of treatments will be determined based upon your condition and response to treatments; a typical course includes once a week for the first month followed by maintenance sessions or additional cycles every 3-4 months.
The expected protocol will be discussed with you prior to your treatment.
If you’re interested in learning more about Ozone Therapy, RHP, EBOO or our Comprehensive Detoxification Protocol, contact us today!